Life is created one decision at a time…and buying or selling a home can be a big one! Exciting. Fun. Overwhelming. Even intimidating. Choosing the right Realtor to join your journey is key. You’re likely to spend a lot of time together so pick someone you like and trust. One that is competent, experienced, will flow with your journey and provide guidance where needed. One that is personable and creates effective relationships to get smooth deals done. That’s what I do. I truly care about my clients, their family, their motivations and goals and will do everything I can to help them. Yes I love houses and real estate... but I love the privilege of joining my clients in their journey even more.
A Bit About Me:
- My husband and I bought our first investment property 1 week after getting married! A great way to test a new marriage.
- Fast forward 14 years, we have a successful real estate portfolio with a variety of properties - apartment and townhouse condos, single family homes, duplexes and many homes with legal suites. We’ve bought many “stinky uglies” that needed complete guts, ones needing only lipstick and rouge, we’ve ripped out basements to put in many legal suites, we’ve flipped a few, we’ve sub-divided a rural property and we’ve bought vacant land full of trees to build brand new!
- We successfully self-manage our rental portfolio of ~30 tenants.
- I have the knowledge, tips, and insight (good stories too!) that my clients find very valuable. First-time home buyers, young couples, families, retirees, first time investors…I’ve got your back.
- I am smart, down to earth, hardworking, committed, and genuine. Whatever your goals are, I can help! I am passionate about creating genuine connections with my clients and making it easier for them to achieve their goals, as a home owner and/or investor!
- I earned my Bachelor of Commerce Degree and worked in Human Resource Management for 8 yrs.
- I have 2 amazing kiddos, Owen (10) and Maddison (4). And a golden retriever named Odie.
If any of this resonates with the Realtor you want to work with, give me a call ????