James Mramor is not just a GOOD guy, he has knowledge and experience in many different avenues when it comes to life, business and Real Estate.
First off a little bit of info about James! He is a 32 year old husband to his wife Cassie, father to a awesome little dude Reid, and a REALTOR to wicked clients!
When he was 19 years old he started his Real Estate career selling properties in White Rock, BC. After building houses in the area where he grew up, James fell in love with everything to do with Real Estate. Moving to Alberta when he was 25, he worked in the oil and gas industry for some of the Alberta oil giants in Leadership and managment positions. James has branched out into many areas but he found Real Estate to be what he wanted to dedicate his time to.
If you’re still reading this… hopefully you’re hooked! There are so many Real Estate agents out there and you may be wondering why you should choose James. What makes him different than the other Real Estate agents out there?
· James is vibrant, organized and energetic.
· He goes above and beyond to help get clients what they want
· He understands the Real Estate market and he stays up to date on new trends
· James can give you a current and realistic price for your house in the market you are in – no smoke and mirrors!
· Client comes first attitude – he will be very persistent in getting you what you want what ever it takes James will get it done!
· James is very family focused and understands the family dynamic
· James knows his local area– Stony Plain, Spruce Grove and Parkland County are the main areas he concentrates on but can always expand depending on what the client is looking for!
These are just a few areas that put clients at an advantage when buying and selling properties with James.
If you are looking for the Right guy, call a GOOD guy!